Protection of Personal Data
Personal data mean any and all information of a real person whose identity is or can be verified, as described in the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698.
Any and all personal data provided by you to us shall be processed in line with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Turkey that is in force.
We can make use of your personal data for any future career opportunity that may be suitable for you in addition to the positions that you apply for. Your personal data shall be accessible to FMC Group employees only. Furthermore, in case you share your personal data with us, we may record, store, update or transfer such data to third parties in Turkey or abroad who are our customers. These data may be transferred to different companies of FMC Group’s shareholders, or to new shareholders in case FMC Group’s shares are acquired by a third party in full or in part.
We can save and process the following personal data:
• Name and surname
• Contact details such as e-mail address, mail address and telephone number
• Headshot photos
• Your CV and all your application documents
• Any verbal and written message you send to us, and video calls made with us
We do not collect, save or use any other data in addition to the ones above.
Channels through which we can collect personal data in writing, verbally or electronically are as follows:
• Documents and data directly give by you to us
• Channels on which you directly apply for a job or you share and publish your personal data, such as Kariyer.net, Linkedin and Turkish Employment Agency
• Documents and information that we receive through our mutual acquaintances with your consent
You may ask at any time at your discretion for your personal data to be deleted in part or in full or for your stored information to be corrected. Any request should be mailed or e-mailed to us in writing.
Collection, storage and use of your personal data are subject to your consent and require your approval. You may withdraw this consent at any time by a written notice to be mailed or e-mailed to us.
Your rights and obligations are as defined in the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698.
Statement of Consent
I have duly read and understood all the information above and was duly informed about my rights in full.
I hereby consent for my personal data to be collected, stored and used as described herein.