FMC Group’s Service Portfolio in Turkey
The Turkish Market
Turkey is a very attractive market and a bridge between Europe and Asia.
- 13th largest economy in the world and 5th largest economy compared with the EU in terms of GDP PPP (2019)
- Large market with more than 83 million people, largest youth population compared with the EU 27 countries
- Cost-competitive and big labour force of 32.5 million people
- Availability of various investment incentives
- 74,227 international companies in Turkey (2020)
- An export-oriented manufacturing hub for automotive, machinery and electrical appliances, steel and ready wear, as well as various other industries
- Easy access to 1.4 billion potential customers in 78 countries in Europe, Central Asia, Middle East & North Africa
- Access to multiple markets worth USD 25 trillion of GDP
- Geographical position advantage and strong infrastructure for international logistics activities
- Customs union with the EU since 1996 and free trade agreements signed with 25 countries
Disclaimer: Although we carefully researched and compiled the above information, we do not give any guarantee with respect to the actuality, correctness, and completeness.