Employee Leasing / Outstaffing in Cairo and Egypt
With over 100 million people, Egypt is by population the third-largest country in Africa and the 14th largest country in the world. This is a huge and growing market to sell products and services.
A good way to successfully enter the Egyptian market is to “lease” your own local team. By this approach, you do not have to register and administrate a local company. We call this service “Employee Leasing”, it also may be known as outstaffing, temping, employment outsourcing, or employer of record (EOR).
It is a fast, hassle-free, and flexible way to promote your services & products in Egypt together with your own employees according to your own strategy. You will be totally focusing on your business while we take care of all local requirements and the long and complex administrative issues (Egypt currently ranks 114th in World Bank’s “Ease of doing business index”).
Our clients usually use Employee Leasing for sales, business development, distributor management and service & maintenance. It is always possible to exit the market whenever you see it necessary.
Get in touch with us
Advantages of Employee Leasing with FMC Group in Egypt
- Simple, flexible, and fast entry to Egypt
- Full visibility and control of market growth with your own employees according to your own strategy
- A good perspective for building and managing a network of distributors and major accounts
- Our clients are totally focused with their team on the real business, while FMC Group takes care of the long and complex local administrative tasks
- If required, exit from the market is possible and easy with this model
- Your local employees are not left alone in Egypt. They will benefit from integration into our team with motivation and involvement meetings as well as organized team events
- Provision of a professional environment
Scope of Employee Leasing / Outstaffing Services
- Search and selection of personnel according to the specific requirements of the client by the human resources specialists of FMC Group in Egypt. The employment of already selected candidates is also possible
- Negotiation and conclusion of employment contract with the employee
- The recruitment and employment of the employee is carried out by the local company of FMC Group
- Payment of social security and taxes in accordance with Egyptian law and managing payroll accounting professionally according to international standards
- After your approval, travel costs, other expenses, and allowances are controlled & paid
- Tracking leave entitlements with your approval
- Negotiation of leasing and rental contracts in case of company car provision
- Negotiation and implementation of private health insurance (optional)
- Supplying a complete IT infrastructure & mail service: laptop, landline phone (incl. installation), mobile phone, mobile phone subscription including internet
- Assistance with visa application procedures, as well as the booking of flights through our travel agency
- You can start with your internal training in your headquarters with the selected employees and completely focus on your business
- The employee is integrated through standardized processes and guidelines as well as regular feedback meetings
- Continuous and regular contact with our customers especially regarding the employee management in Egypt
Management and Reporting Flow Chart
Management & Reporting Flow of Employee Leasing/Outstaffing Services
Why It is Interesting to Enter the Egyptian Market
Egypt is one of the world’s most attractive investment destinations thanks to its accelerating economic growth, a wide range of reforms, and resilience to crises and economic cycles. Egypt was one of very few countries to experience economic growth in 2020 where its real GDP grew by 3.6% despite the global impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
From an investor’s point of view, there are many market opportunities and untapped growth potential in Egypt evidenced by the following:
- A large and young population in excess of 100 million with an average age of 25 years. Egypt’s population is expected to reach 160 million by 2050
- Multilateral trade agreements providing access to 2.6 billion people including 47 countries in Europe and 19 countries in eastern and southern Africa
- Strong infrastructure to support economic growth: Egypt currently ranks 28th globally in terms of road quality, up from 115th five years ago
- Relatively cheap and diversified energy sources. Egypt is also a regional center for gas transformation and export to Europe
- 885 new laws passed, and 294 treaties signed over the past five years to improve the efficiency of government services and boost foreign investment
- Egyptian General Authority for Investment and Free Zones is providing a comprehensive point of view regarding Egypt’s business environment.
- You can also visit Invest in Egypt to read more about Egypt’s investment potential.
Disclaimer: Although we carefully researched and compiled the above information, we do not give any guarantee with respect to the actuality, correctness, and completeness.