FMC Group’s Service Portfolio in Egypt
Strategic Growth Consulting
The Egyptian Market
Egypt is a very attractive market and a bridge between Africa, Europe and Asia.
- 19th largest economy in the world and the largest economy in Africa (2020) in terms of GDP PPP
- Large market with more than 100 million people, 52% below the age of 24 (aged between 0 and 24)
- Cost-competitive and big labor force of 29.1 million people
- Availability of various investment incentives
- The presence of manufacturing industry including machinery, electrical appliances, textiles, steel, and various other industries
- Easy access to more than 2 billion people in Europe and Africa
- Strategic geographical location with the Suez Canal and proximity to Asian, African and European markets giving Egypt a strong competitive advantage in terms of international logistics activities
Disclaimer: Although we carefully researched and compiled the above information, we do not give any guarantee with respect to the actuality, correctness, and completeness.