Employee Leasing / Outstaffing
Employee leasing is one of the easiest, fastest, and safest ways of having your own employees in a market, where you do not operate your own local entity.
We call it employee leasing, but this service is also known as employer of record (EOR), professional employer organization (PEO), employment outsourcing, outstaffing, or temping.
What we offer:
- Selecting the best candidates that match our client’s needs.
- Negotiating and signing employment contracts.
- Managing payroll accounting according to international standards and paying all necessary social security contributions and taxes according to local law.
- Paying all expenses and allowances after clint’s approval.
- Monitoring paid vacations and other leaves according to local law.
- Negotiating and establishing a private health insurance policy or other benefits.
- Maintaining regular contact with employees and client.
Get in touch with us
We offer employee leasing currently in the following countries:
Additional countries will be added shortly.
Are you interested in other countries? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to check when this country will be added.