An “engaged employee” is defined as a person who is fully enthusiastic about their work and takes positive action to further the organization’s reputation and interests. So, better engagement means better productivity.
FMC Group can help you identify which actions you have to take for better employee engagement, through satisfaction surveys and analysis.
What can we identify?
- How is the satisfaction of the employees?
- What does not satisfy them and what can be improved?
- What are the things that employees like in your company?
- Which strengths & weaknesses does your company have according to the opinion of employees?
- How satisfied are the employees in comparison with the company they worked before?
- How would they describe the working atmosphere in your company and what can be done to improve it?
- What are the problems that the colleagues and departments are experiencing within each other? What would be the reasons? How can it be improved?
- How are the internal company rules? What could be improved?
- How can you improve the quality of the products/services?
- What can be done in order to establish a real and single team?
Client situation: The Turkish subsidiary of a leading machine building company had problems, a high fluctuation of employees.
Project scope: Preparation of a detailed questionnaire together with our client. With all 50 employees a separate in-depth interview was conducted, outside the company. We guaranteed anonymity.
Result: Change of management and hiring a new CFO. The client was so impressed by the results that they ordered the same survey in Poland and Czech Republic, we did these projects with local partners.