Legal Services in Turkey
Many activities in emerging markets do involve legal questions. Being it the creation of an employment contract, the negotiation of a distributor agreement or in more unfortunate cases a dispute resolution.
As a full-service provider, FMC Group can support its international clients for those topics as well.
We have integrated a wide range of legal services into our service offering. Our highly qualified consultants work closely together with a network of trusted lawyers in Turkey who are experts in international law as well as the Turkish legal system.
- Contracts Law
- Distribution and Agency Law
- Employment & Labour Law
- Commercial & Corporate Law
- Supply Chain Law
- International Trade Law
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation, International Arbitration, Mediation
- Compliance & Internal Investigations
- Real Estate & Property in Turkey
- Corporate and Financial Restructuring & Insolvency
- White-Collar Crime & Anticorruption
- Corporate Governance & Special Solutions
Advantages of FMC Group Legal Services
- Client centricity – we focus on your situation and find the best solution for you
- Quality – a team of highly qualified consultants and lawyers – who know both business cultures and both legal systems
- Ease of transaction – fully integrated into our consulting service
- Transparency – transparent fees and predictable hours