Nearshoring to Egypt by Employee Leasing
Egypt is becoming an increasingly popular nearshoring destination, especially for European companies. The huge population of more than100 million people offers a very large pool of highly-skilled, young, and enthusiastic talents. The proximity to Europe (~4h by plane, same time zone), the availability of good language skills (especially English, French, German) is paired with extremely competitive labor cost.
The corona crisis has made virtual collaboration the new normal. For many functions, companies have experienced, that it is less important where the employees are physically located. In particular, small and medium-sized companies can take advantage of this through Nearshoring to Egypt by Employee Leasing and react to the increasing cost pressure. With this approach, we provide you with qualified staff in Egypt, which are employed by the FMC Group. The employees work exclusively for your central departments while being physically located in our offices in Cairo.
Our customers use this service to augment their central departments with cost-efficient resources. Like this, they create a hybrid model consisting of core employees in the head office and remotely working Nearshore Employees in Egypt. Also, entire sub-departments (e.g. internal sales) can be transferred as well.
This service offers great flexibility and considerable cost advantages through lower labor costs. The employees are leased and thus there is no need to set up a local subsidiary. FMC Group takes over the entire organization, including recruitment. The employees are functionally managed by our customers and can be fully integrated into our customers’ existing central teams.
Get in touch with us
Advantages of Egypt as a location for Nearshoring
- Large population of 100+ million people and thus very large workforce
- Well educated workforce – Egypt has more than 40 universities with more than two million students
- Good availability of language skills, especially English, French, and German. Cairo alone has 79 international schools (6 German, 8 French).
- Very low labor costs
- Proximity to Europe, only ~4 hours by plane, employees can travel to meetings and training courses at short notice
Approach for Nearshoring by Employee Leasing
- Preselection of personnel by FMC Human Resources specialists
- Creation of recruitment reports with candidate résumés and evaluations
- Conduction of interviews by FMC Human Resources specialists
- Optional personality tests of the selected candidates
- Personnel decisions taken by our customers, based on video interviews or face-to-face meetings in Istanbul, or, if desired, at the company headquarters
- Employment at the local FMC Group company
- Functional management of the employees by our customers
- Employee administration by FMC Group
- Provision of the infrastructure (office, phone, laptop, etc.) through FMC Group
Advantages of Nearshoring to Egypt with FMC Group
- Employee search according to qualifications and language skills (English/French/ German /Arabic) defined by our customers
- Recruitment decisions taken by our customers
- Cost reduction achieved through the transition of activities from the headquarters to locations with lower employee costs and at the same time high employee qualifications
- No need to set up a local company
- Flexibility and no long-term commitment required
- Complete functional management of the employees by our customers
Common Business Areas that can be supported by Nearshoring to Egypt
- Remote customer support/call-center
- IT Support / IT Helpdesk
- Software development,
- Design and engineering
- Internal Sales
- Order processing
- Commercial order processing