Nearshoring to Turkey by Employee Leasing
Turkey is a great destination for Nearshoring as it has a well-educated, young workforce with impressive skill sets at competitive wages.
The corona crisis has made virtual collaboration the new normal. For many functions, companies have experienced, that it is less important where the employees are physically located. In particular, small and medium-sized companies can take advantage of this through Nearshoring to Turkey by Employee Leasing and react to the increasing cost pressure. With this approach, we provide you with qualified staff in Turkey, which are employed by the FMC Group. The employees work exclusively for your central departments while being physically located in our offices in Istanbul.
Our customers use this service to augment their central departments with cost-efficient resources. Like this, they create a hybrid model consisting of core employees in the head office and remotely working Nearshore Employees in Turkey. Also, entire sub-departments (e.g. internal sales) can be transferred as well.
This service offers great flexibility and considerable cost advantages through lower labor costs. The employees are leased and thus there is no need to set up a local subsidiary. FMC Group takes over the entire organization, including recruitment. The employees are functionally managed by our customers and can be fully integrated into our customers’ existing central teams.
Get in touch with us
Advantages of Turkey as a location for Nearshoring
- Avaliability of work force with good foreign language skills, high number of English and e.g. German speaking employees
- Well-educated young people with impressive skill sets
- 33 million labor force and a high unemployment rate of 13.7%
- Hard working and highly motivated people at competitive wages
- Know-how and expertise especially through the strong export-oriented manufacturing industry of the country
- Proximity to Western Europe, employees can travel to meetings and training courses at short notice
- You can find out more on Turkish Labor Law to answer all the questions you might have as a foreign executive.
Approach for Nearshoring by Employee Leasing
- Personnel search by FMC Human Resources experts
- Compilation of recruitment report that include candidate CVs and assessments
- Job interviews conducted by FMC Human Resources specialists
- Optional personality assessments for chosen applicants.
- Hiring decisions taken by our client, based on video interviews or face-to-face meetings in Istanbul, or, if desired, at the company headquarters
- Hiring at the local FMC Group entity
- Functional management of the employees by our client
- Administrative management by FMC Group
- FMC Group supplies the necessary facilities and tools, including office space, telephone, laptop, and more.
Advantages of Nearshoring to Turkey with FMC Group
- Employee search according to qualifications and language skills (German/English/French/Turkish/Arabic) defined by our customers
- Recruitment decisions taken by our customers
- Cost savings achieved through the transition of activities from the headquarters to locations with lower employee costs and at the same time high employee qualifications
- No need to set up a local company
- Flexibility and no long-term commitment required
- Complete functional management of the employees by our customers
Common Business Areas that can be supported by Nearshoring to Turkey
- Design and engineering
- Software development
- Internal Sales
- Order processing
- Remote customer support/call-center
- Commercial order processing