Employee Leasing / Outstaffing in DMCC Dubai - UAE
Developing a new market directly with your own employees makes a significant difference. If you are not ready to form your own legal entity yet but still want to benefit from the impact of having your own employees active in the whole GCC region, we have a solution for you. Our customers are very satisfied with employee leasing especially for sales & marketing, business development, management of distributors and service & maintenance functions.
Employee leasing is a fast, flexible, and smooth solution. If your business grows enough, it is very easy to transfer to your own subsidiary. It also offers a fast exit strategy in case it is required. Our customers and their local team can be free from any distractions of administrative works and local requirements that can be quite complex. Our clients can concentrate on the development of their core business with full power.
We name it employee leasing, which is also referred as outstaffing, temping, employment outsourcing or employer of record (EOR).
Get in touch with us
Advantages of Employee Leasing with FMC Group in DMCC Dubai - UAE
- Fast, flexible, and smooth entry to the GCC region
- Full control of business development with your own team. Directly observing the local developments and steering whenever necessary according to your own strategies
- Good option to build up, manage and support your distributors and key accounts
- Forming a local team that fits to your corporate culture with our extensive recruitment experience for our international clients
- Freely focusing on your core business rather than dealing with the new, time-consuming, and complex local administrative tasks
- Allowing easy market exit if necessary
- Integration of your employees into our team with motivational events & special meetings; not feeling left alone
- Providing a professional business environment with a class-A office
Scope of Employee Leasing / Outstaffing Services in DMCC Dubai - UAE
- Conducting client-specific search & selection by FMC Human Resources with the option of the employment of already present candidates, if available
- Negotiation of the employment conditions and conclusion of the contract
- Recruitment and employment of the employee is completed by the local company of FMC Group
- Provision of work and residency permit for the UAE
- Negotiation and payment of health insurance according to the local regulations
- Payroll accounting are handled professionally within the international standards
- Expense management and management of the allowance claims, with your approval
- Controlling leave entitlements with your approval
- Supplying the IT infrastructure; laptop, landline phone (incl. installation), mobile phone, mobile phone subscription with internet
- Support for travel visa and international health insurance
- Mailing service
- While all administrative tasks are already handled, you can start internal trainings directly and can concentrate on the actual business
- Integration of your employee into an established company
- Regular feedback meetings with the employee
- Office, please see the section below
Management & Reporting Flow of Employee Leasing/Outstaffing Services
Office for Employee Leasing in DMCC Dubai - UAE
According to the rules of Dubai Free Zones a certain office space has to be rented for each employee in order to get a visa and residence permit, for this reason office space is not optional.
- Workstation in our office in Swiss Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) – opposite of Dubai Marina
- Possibility to use a meeting room and launch area
- Internet access
- Phone line and answering service
- Heating and air-conditioning for all rooms
- Office cleaning service
Why It is Interesting to Enter Dubai - UAE
UAE is a preferred hub in the Middle East with its geographical advantage, political stability, developed infrastructure, and a liberal economic policy.
- It is the main gateway especially to the GCC Countries with 56 Million inhabitants
- Total exports of goods in the GCC have reached 652.4 Billion USD in 2018 where the total imports of goods are 443.4 Billion USD
- The UAE does not only offer oil & gas production, but also other industries such as tourism, retail, trade, logistics & transportation, financial services, and construction.
- Dubai is the widely preferred location in the Middle East with its international business environment, a dynamic city with modern architecture, entertainment & dining venues, shopping centers, modern health & education systems, and social tolerance
- Dubai has the largest airport in United Arab Emirates with many international direct connection flights
Client Example for Employee Leasing
Client situation: A global consulting services and market intelligence company with headquarter in the USA decided to enter the Middle East market with their own Business Development Manager.
Project scope: Recruitment of a Business Development Manager through FMC Human Resources, hired by FMC Group DMCC with the employee leasing service in Dubai.
Result: The Business Development Manager travels through the whole GCC countries to acquire new customers and maintain & develop further contacts with the already existing customer portfolio. After less than 6 months, our client decided to hire an additional consultant in Dubai to support their consulting team.