Employee Leasing / Outstaffing for North Africa in Tunisia
If you want to develop your business in North Africa, Tunisia is a perfect location to have your own employees. Tunisia has very good relations with Algeria, Morocco, and Libya. With our employee leasing service, you can have the drive of your own local team without forming your own legal entity. Tunisia offers a great availability of well-educated and affordable work force with good language skills in Arabic, English, and French. Employee leasing provides a fast, safe, hassle-free, and flexible market entry.
This service allows you to freely explore your potential in North Africa while leaving the administrative issues & various local requirements on the responsibility of FMC Group. If your business becomes large enough, you can choose to transfer to your subsidiary easily. It also makes it fast to exit in case it is required.
Our clients can also name this service as outstaffing, temping, employment outsourcing or employer of record (EOR) but no matter what they call, they have very good results especially for sales, marketing & business development, distributor management and maintenance & service roles.
Get in touch with us
Advantages of Employee Leasing for North Africa in Tunisia with FMC Group
- Easy, flexible, and fast market entry to Tunisia and whole French speaking North Africa
- Complete control of market growth together with your own employees according to your own strategy
- A good alternative for building and managing a network of distributors & major accounts
- With our local recruitment team, we offer an easy access to the well-educated workforce in Tunisia
- Complete focus on the real business, while we take care of the long and complex local administrative tasks.
- If necessary, exit from the market easily
- Your local employees are not left alone in Tunisia. They will benefit from integration into our team with motivation and involvement meetings as well as organized team events.
- Provision of a professional environment (optional)
Scope of Employee Leasing / Outstaffing Services
- Search and selection of personnel according to the specific needs of the client by the human resources specialists of FMC in Tunisia. The employment of already selected candidates is also possible.
- Negotiation and conclusion of employment contract with the employee
- The recruitment and employment of the employee is carried out by the local company of the FMC Group
- Social security and taxes are paid in accordance with Tunisian law, and payroll accounting is professionally managed according to international standards.
- After your approval, travel costs, other expenses, and allowances are checked and paid
- Leave entitlements monitoring, after your approval
- Negotiation of leasing and rental contracts in the case of company car provision
- Negotiation and implementation of private health insurance
- Provision of a complete IT infrastructure & mail service: laptop, landline phone (incl. installation), mobile phone, mobile phone subscription including internet
- Implementation of a meal vouchers system with monthly loading of tax-free meal allowances. Employees usually benefit from it in Tunisia.
- Assistance with visa application procedures, as well as the booking of flights through our travel agency
- You can start with your in-house training in your headquarters with the selected employees and completely focus on the business straight away
- The employee is integrated through standardized processes and guidelines as well as regular feedback meetings
- Continuous and regular contact with our customers especially regarding the employee management in Tunisia.
Management and Reporting Flow Chart
Management & Reporting Flow of Employee Leasing/Outstaffing Services
Why It is Interesting to Enter the Tunisian Market
Located on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in northern Africa, Tunisia enjoys a strategic geographical position to serve EU, Africa, and Maghreb markets. It is an entry point for the whole North African markets and other French speaking African countries which represent 59% of the 300 million French speakers in the world.
To develop and diversify its trade, Tunisia is a signatory of several bilateral and multilateral trade agreements contributing to the consolidation of its position and its membership in its international and regional environment.
Tunisia offers investors a huge amount of qualified and skilled HR at very competitive costs. It has a pool of young graduates with high potential and whose skills and qualifications in various fields correspond to the needs of the corporate world:
- Over 65,000 new graduates each year
- Confirmed high Multilingualism
- 35% of graduates specialized in engineering, computer science, communications & other technical fields
Tunisia has 9 international airports covering the whole territory with 2,000+ weekly flights serving 50+ cities.
Tunis-Carthage International Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 69 destinations in 33 countries:
Disclaimer: Although we carefully researched and compiled the above information, we do not give any guarantee with respect to the actuality, correctness, and completeness.